martes, 2 de enero de 2007

Who is Jesus for me?

I know about a peculiar man but he doesn't give on him airs of a superman. I've read his history: his life on earth was the same as ours. He was born from a woman who wasn't famous, but she ever wanted to glorify God's name. And god saw her choosing her for being the mother of His Beloved Son.
God chose my mom, and me as her daughther, so I am similar to Jesus. But the difference between us is that he conquered human life with his blood. I can learn of his childhood, youth... which show me how I cam take my life at this time. I consider Jesus as my oldest brother, my best friend. It is sure everbody may say the same, but in fact, how many are making of Him the true friend? just in the way when you share your simple life with him... or are we only surprised with His work or we truly believe in him? Believe means to accept something as true, even if we don't see that thing. If you believe that Jesus is a real person and can do miracles in life, you are accepting by faith.
Ok. I can't say in numbers what he had done for me... I am 20 now, but I only know: He is always doing miracles in my life, He is so near of me (I have the sensation that he is reading this too!) I imagine him with a big kind smile and his eyes looking at me with true love. That's the person who is my friend, I hope you may meet him soon, but in a personal way and don't permit that somebody tells you it's own personal idea... It's more real when yo go and meet him by yourself.

***********************************************************************************

It's 12:47 AM. January 1. Since I wrote that thought of my heart, three years have passed away, and I have reached all my goals stablished when I decided to give my life to Him. Just let me say that I am using many gifts given to me for His hounour, for instance, I didn't know I can write, but I am doing that. I didn't know I can draw, and I am doing that, and I am pleased doing this and sharing with my friends. Again, I can confirm that everything can be obtained if you put you hand in His hand and let the Lord guide you through the way you've taken. It's nice to recount each blessing given to me and my daddy during these years we have been living in this country, and JESUS is still my friend...
I urge you to meet Him soon if you haven't even done.
Have a nice and richly blessed year! YOU CAN DO E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G... DO NOT REST IN YOUR LAURELS!

Peregrina_777

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡BIENVENIDO!

y muchísimas gracias por tomarte el tiempo para visitar mi página.
Escribo en general de todo lo que pueda informar a otros, no me concentro en un tema específico, sin embargo, mi mayor interés es la poesía libre.
Algunos temas que he escrito han surgido a traves del diario encuentro con la realidad, todo lo que se recibe por la radio, TV o periódico, o con las conversaciones diarias que tengo con mis amigos y familia. Expreso mi libre pensamiento así como todos son bienvenidos a dejar sus opiniones. Nótese que aquel comentario que contenga expresiones incultas será eliminado. Soy partidaria de conservar el respeto mutuo sin importar el país, la raza, cultura o religión. Benito Juarez dijo que "El derecho ajeno es la paz".

Una vez más, muchas gracias por tu apoyo.

No te olvides encender los parlantes de tu computador y activar la música que está disponible al final de esta página. ♫♫♫♫♫

Un abrazo fraterno desde el lugar de mi peregrinaje, deseando que la luz del Ser Supremo ilumine siempre tu camino.

Learn Spanish!

Loading . . .
Powered by WyzAnt Spanish Tutors

Pandora